Bethesda Family Dentistry is a true family dentistry office. We provide quality dental care to patients of all ages, and focus on delivering comprehensive, accessible oral healthcare to you and every member of your family. We serve the D.C. Metro area with two offices conveniently located in Bethesda and North Bethesda.
Comprehensive Family Dentistry
Your oral health needs will change as you go through life. It’s important to rely on a family dentistry practice that can provide the kind of dental care you need when you need it. Bethesda Family Dentistry offers a full menu of services including:
- General dentistry: Preventive dental care is important at every age and includes the basics like teeth cleanings, dental exams, oral cancer screenings, and gum disease checks. But there are other types of specialized care that fits into this category, such as night guards to stop teeth grinding, dental sealants, tooth extractions, TMJ treatment, sports mouth guards, gum disease treatment, and obstructive sleep apnea treatment.
- Cosmetic dentistry: It’s important to feel good about your smile, and the cosmetic dentistry offerings from your Bethesda dentist deliver. You can get a minor or major smile makeover but the result should always be a new, fantastic-looking smile, whether you opt for veneers, teeth whitening, dental crowns, Invisalign, dental bonding, or tooth-colored fillings.
- Restorative dentistry: Teeth that are damaged, deteriorating, or missing can be fixed permanently with the right dental restoration. Missing teeth can be replaced with dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures. Compromised and unsightly teeth can be strengthened and beautified with porcelain crowns, dental bonding, tooth-colored fillings, or inlays and onlays.
- Emergency dentistry: Dental emergencies rarely happen at convenient times, but your Bethesda dentist is always prepared to deliver the care you need when you need it. From tooth pain to a blow to the mouth to damaged dental work, always contact your dentist to figure out what next steps are best and whether you need to be seen right away for repairs, root canal therapy, tooth extraction, or otherwise.
Family Dentistry for Patients of All Ages
We want your dental visits to be easy and convenient. If it is possible to schedule a few members of your family for the same day and time, we will do so to minimize the number of trips you have to make. Even though you and your family members will likely have different oral health needs since they shift as you go through life, we take care of you at every stage.
Our Bethesda Family Dentistry offices are proud to take care of:
- Children and teens: Kids and teens have a lot going on with their teeth. Some are losing teeth, others are getting teeth, some need teeth pulled or straightened. Through all of that, they still need regular cleanings and exams, x-rays, fluoride treatments, sealants, orthodontic evaluations, and more.
- Adults: Adults are in that space where they might have trouble with their teeth and they might want to improve the look of their teeth. We offer cosmetic treatments to improve appearances, like veneers and teeth whitening, and restorative dentistry to fix things that are damaged or falling apart, like old dental work or unsightly teeth. Expectant mothers can experience pregnancy-related dental problems and we are prepared to treat these too.
- Seniors: Aging adults can develop health problems because of illnesses or medications, not to mention that they’ve been using their teeth for a very long time, day in and day out. Sometimes, restorations are necessary, like dental implants, dentures, dental bridges, or porcelain crowns.