One of the first questions nearly every potential Invisalign patient has is, “How much does Invisalign cost?” Any major cosmetic treatment is a financial commitment, but Invisalign braces are more affordable than many people realize. When you work with the certified Invisalign providers at Bethesda Family Dentistry, you will learn about the version of clear aligners that are right for you and the investment that’s necessary to achieve a straight, healthy smile.
Typical Invisalign Cost Factors
The usual range for Invisalign costs falls between $3,000 and $7,000. Your Bethesda dental team will provide an Invisalign cost breakdown so you can absorb your full financial obligation before committing to treatment. The final number will vary for several reasons, including:
- Complexity of treatment: Some Invisalign treatment is complex, shifting bite and teeth. Other patients only need trays to close a few gaps or twist some crooked teeth. The difficulty of the alignment effort impacts Invisalign cost.
- Treatment time: Each Invisalign treatment plan is determined from start to finish before work begins. For those who need only a bit of tweaking, treatment could be from three to nine months. The average treatment time is one year. The longer the teeth-straightening takes, the more materials needed, and more visits to your Bethesda Invisalign provider, the more Invisalign cost is affected.
- Type of Invisalign: Invisalign is available in several forms, most notably a version for adults and a version for adolescents. Invisalign Teen comes with wear indicators and tooth eruption tabs, as well as a few extra replacement aligners as needed, which impact the total price of treatment.
- Compliance: Invisalign feels like a magical treatment because it’s nearly impossible to see and it works so quickly, but if the patient doesn’t abide by the rules of this treatment, it will become a costly endeavor. Follow your Bethesda dentist’s instructions for wear time, cleaning, and eating to avoid additional costs or any treatment setbacks.
The All-Inclusive Invisalign Cost Model
Invisalign is an all-inclusive treatment. There are unlikely to be any additional costs along the way unless the wearer has a bad habit of destroying, losing, or misplacing their aligners. All the following items are part of the comprehensive Invisalign cost model:
- Aligner case
- Dental lab work
- Digital images
- Office visits
It is incredibly freeing to say yes to Invisalign, agree with your dentist about how the costs will be covered, then show up for your appointments and do the daily work every day on your own while you watch your smile change.
There is an opportunity to discuss payment at the start to find an option you’re comfortable with, and plenty of room for combining options when it comes to payment plans and financing.
The Benefits of an Investment in Invisalign
If you’re interested in getting straight teeth with Invisalign, you already know that improving your smile will be an amazing addition to your life. Here are just some of the biggest benefits of investing in aligned teeth:
- Improved confidence: If you have straight, white teeth, you’ll have powerful confidence in yourself when you smile, laugh, and speak.
- Great oral health: Straight teeth are healthy teeth, at least for the Invisalign candidates who are diligent about flossing and brushing throughout treatment and after. Along with minimizing tooth decay, aligning your smile can correct teeth grinding.
- Enhanced beauty: If you want to look better in person, online, in selfies, or just in the mirror, straight teeth can do wonders for your appearance. Your looks will be enhanced to positively impact your love life, social life, and professional life.
Talk to Your Bethesda Family Dentist About Invisalign Costs
Schedule a consultation with the dental team at Bethesda Family Dental in Bethesda, MD. Discover whether Invisalign is right for you, and how you can feel financially secure about this amazing transformation for your smile. Contact us today.